Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer.
In addition, they improve their browsing process, because they allow the Web page to offer the user information that may be of interest to them depending on their use, the content of the same.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please set up your Internet browser, so that you delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify them if they are installed. To continue with no changes to cookie settings, simply continue on the Web page.
The cookies that we use do not store any personal data, nor any information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to use the services that we provide or to receive information about Promotions and contents of your interest.
3. Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
- Session cookies: Expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: expire in function when the target for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified on the Web page and in the services thereof or when they are deleted manually).
Cookies Depending on your target can be classified as follows:
- Registration cookies (Techniques and Personalization): Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that if you close a service, your browser or your computer and at another time or another day you re-enter the service, you will still be identified, thus facilitating your browsing without having to re-identify yourself. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the “logout” functionality, so this Cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytics Cookies: Each time a user visits a service or information on the Web site or a tool from an external vendor (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this listing if they vary relative to current) generates a Analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is generated only in the visit, will serve in next visits to the services of the Web page to identify anonymously to the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the Navigator users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate posting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user you are accessing is new or repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register in any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the users ‘ experience on the Web site.
4. Blocking or deleting installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: Https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie will prevent or difficult the navigation or the provision of the services offered on the Web page.
The website eunicom.eu owned by Eunicom Player, S.L. can modify this policy of cookies according to legal requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish agency of data protection.