1. You are visiting the website eunicom.eu owned by Eunicom Player, S.L., with registered office in Paseo del Borne 15, 7 º E-F 07012 Palma de Mallorca, Spain, with NIF N º B16513921, registered in the Mercantile registry of Palma de Mallorca in volume 2704 Folio 215 , sheet PM-81245.
You can contact the owner using one of the following methods:
Phone: 902 808 176
The DMCA Compliance Statement for eunicom.eu can be consulted by accessing the link:
Eunicom Player, S.L.
Paseo del Borne 15, 7 º E-F 07012 Palma de Mallorca Spain
Phone: 902 808 176
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the OWNER’s website that is made available to the public. The access and / or use of this web page of THE OWNER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will apply regardless of the general conditions of contract that may be mandatory.
Use of the portal
eunicom.eu provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and (enunciative but not limiting), not to use them pear:
- Perform illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or children, public order or safety or that , in your opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (for example: audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, circumvent or manipulate any protection device or security system that may be installed on the OWNER’s pages.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, intellectual or industrial property rights that are the property of other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall make every effort and reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages that result from circumstances that occurred by accident or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be borne in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE OWNER reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that eunicom.eu includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over such sites and contents. In no event will the OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.